Orchards in central Connecticut are the state’s biggest apple growers, according to 2013 data from the state.
Only two-thirds of the dataset includes information on number of bushels sold.
We hope you enjoyed our week of analyzing traffic stop data.
Here are some other interesting stories we noticed this week:
- Seattle Kids Have Lower Polio Vaccination Rate Than Rwanda [KUOW]
- Medicine, Law, Business: Which Grad Students Borrow The Most? [Planet Money]
- The Real Value of $100 in Metropolitan Areas [Tax Foundation]
- What Uber, Lyft Drivers Earn per Trip [Sherpa Share]
- See Where Most Shark Attacks Happen in the United States [National Geographic]
- Explore Airbnb listing data [Popily]
- Find out if your state is America’s past or future [Time]
- The Fall Of A Dairy Darling: How Cottage Cheese Got Eclipsed By Yogurt